Form Closed
THA's temporary Coronavirus Hardship period has ended.
You may be eligible for a reduction in your portion of the rent if you experienced a loss of income. 
To report a loss of income please complete our normal Change of Circumstance form here -
Please note that participants of the Housing Opportunity Program (HOP), College Housing Assistance Program (CHAP) & Child Welfare Housing Program (CHOP) receive a flat rate subsidy that will not change if you have an increase or a decrease of income.
If you have questions please contact your Housing Specialist: (253) 207-4400.