Due to COVID restrictions, we are at 50% room capacity.
All PPE protocols are in place. Facemasks required.
Community Room Request Requirements
- Any request submitted is dependent on room availability and approval from THA.
- The requestor must be a legally established, non-profit, city or state organization; or a tenant of Bay Terrace
- Depending on the usage requested by the organization, THA may require the requesting organization to enter into a Memorandum of Understanding (MOU) or contract for services. The MOU or contract will specify:
-Services the organization will provide
-Liability insurance certification provided by the requisition organization
-Background checks conducted on all staff that will provide the service.
- The service or event provided must be educational, training, and/or supportive services whether for children or adults.
- The agency may be a religious organization; the programming offered may not contain any religious, spiritual, or devotional content (e.g. church teachings, religious doctrine).
- All classes or programs must be open to THA clients although they need not be the sole participants.