The Rotary Club of Silverdale is proud to work with our community partners to better serve our local community. We hope to assist as many organizations as possible with Rotarian labor and / or funding! As you complete this application, please keep in mind any ways by which you can acknowledge our contributions to your programs or how your organization might be able to assist us in our fundraising endeavors. By working together, we can expand our community presence and increase funding to provide more resources to organizations like yours in the future! Thank you!
Except in special circumstances, Rotary Duck Buck monetary grants are awarded to organizations who meet the following general criteria:
• Local Organizations with IRS 501(c)(3) tax-exempt status
• Project is focused on Kitsap County, with particular emphasis in the Silverdale area
• Project has significant community impact
• Request is for a specific project and not just a request for dollars to be used for general operating expenses or salaries for an organization
• Projects will recognize Rotary in some on-going visual way
• The organization is willing to demonstrate that funds have been expended for the purpose requested and is willing to send member(s) to report the results of the project at a future Rotary meeting
• Most Duck Buck$ Grants are in the range of $250 to $1500, but a few have been over $3000.
• The Rotary Club of Silverdale Grant Review Committee gives special emphasis to requests where the Grant Award will have major impact on whether the project will be able to go forward.