|Find out how do day-to-day and long-term choices impact career and life.
Monday, March 9, 2015
6:00 p.m. - 8:00 p.m.
RSVP by March 2, 2015
UPS, 340 MacArthur Blvd, Mahwah
- Kimberly Burnett, Executive Vice President, Chief Human Resources Officer, Selective
- Krista Korinis, President, Global Installation Resources, LLC
- James M. McCreedy, Esq., Partner
- Marnita Robertson, Director, Information Technology Attorney, UPS
- Julia Kampf, CEO, President and Founder, JBK Associates International, Inc.
|View the film, Miss Representation, and participate in a discussion about how women are portrayed in the media.
Tuesday, April 21, 2015
12:30 p.m. - 2:00 p.m.
RSVP by April 15, 2015
County College of Morris
214 Cedar Grove Road, Randolph
- Dr. Rita R. Heller, PhD., Associate Professor of History, Department of History, County College of Morris
- Dr. Olivia Hetzler, PhD., Assistant Professor of Sociology, Department of Anthropology, Sociology, and Economics, County College of Morris
- Lorena Kirschner, Program Development & Delivery Manager, GSNNJ
- Dr. Matthew T. Jones, PhD., Chairperson, Department of Communications, County College of Morris