All applicants are screened in accordance with Federal Fair Housing Guidelines prohibiting discrimination based on race, color, religion, national origin, family status, gender identity/ expression, disability or handicap, sex, sexual orientation and ancestry (NV law). Every occupant over the age of 18 is required to be screened and submit an independent application. We only process complete applications.
Items in a complete application include:
- Completed Rental Application Form
- Last 60 Days Paycheck Stubs for Each Applicant – uploaded as an attachment to this application where prompted. If unable to attach, please fax paycheck stubs to (702) 765-0698 within 24 hours of your application submission. If self-employed, please provide bank statements for the past 3 months and last year's filed tax return.
- Non-Refundable Application Fee – $75 for first applicant and $25 per additional resident over the age of 18. Must be paid at time of application via credit or debit card.
- One Time $95 Lease Preparation Fee – due with first rent payment of each new lease.
- Pets – $150 non-refundable pet inspection fee paid at lease signing along with a refundable $350 pet deposit per pet. Pet inspection fee covers the cost of post-move out inspection for pet damage after your lease concludes.
The primary criteria used in qualifying prospective tenants are:
- Average to good credit (generally 620 FICO score minimum)/ Length of credit history and debt to income ratio.
Dependable/verifiable rental history (if available).
Combined applicant gross income to be a minimum of 3 times the monthly rent and must be proven via uploading proof of income. If you are starting a new job and do not have recent income history in Las Vegas, please provide proof of employment (typically an offer letter).
- Please carefully read the Disclosures section at the end of your application for more details on application approval and requirements.
- Do not submit copies of any Photo ID with application – only required at time of lease signing.
- **Application fees are non-refundable under any circumstance. Additionally, we reserve the right to present more than one applicant to the owner for consideration. We reserve the right to consider multiple applications for any property. The owner may elect to take a stronger application if one is available. By submitting this application form, you acknowledge you have read this.