This year marks a new chapter for the iconic Biz Bash. For the past 12 years Biz Bash has made an indelible difference on the Arizona philanthropic community as one of the most recognized events in town. Biz Bash is thrilled to continue its longstanding tradition of giving back and doing good for our local communities. With a new brand in tow, the BOK Financial Biz Bash is still the official black T-shirt event, offering less programming and more fun, all while raising much-needed dollars for children and families in-need in our local communities.
BOK Financial, the parent company to Bank of Arizona, is creating more opportunities to make a difference in the communities we serve.
BOK Financial giving is focused in four areas: basic needs, economic development, education and United Way – with impressive results. In 2017, BOK Financial contributed:
- More than $5.2 million to almost 700 nonprofits
- $3.1 million to the United Way, including more than $2.2 million in employee contributions
- More than 20,000 volunteer hours to causes and efforts, with employees serving in leadership roles for more than 550 nonprofits
- 2,354 hours teaching financial literacy to 5,263 kids through Learn for Life
As the Biz Bash tradition lives on, its impact on the community continues to be a mainstay for the Arizona nonprofits it has supported. Proudly, more than $5.9 million has been distributed to 27 organizations in Colorado and Arizona since its inception in 2001.
The Biz Bash is selecting a new beneficiary in 2019. The criteria is simple: we're looking for a strong nonprofit that is focused on a targeted, urgent children's issue where the Biz Bash donation will make a difference. Additionally, our goal is to create a long-lasting partnership (outside of Biz Bash) with our selected beneficiaries to help make you even stronger for years to come. For more information about the event, visit bizbash.org.
The Arizona Biz Bash is presented by BOK Financial and its family of companies:
- Arizona Business Bank
- Bank of Arizona
- CoBiz Insurance
- CoBiz Private Client Advisors
Please submit the below information for consideration as a Biz Bash beneficiary between Feb. 11-March 4, 2019 at midnight. Questions? Contact Marcia Romero at email@example.com or 602.240.2781.
How to complete your application:
1) Type your information into the text boxes below. It is highly recommended that you answering all narrative questions in a Word Document that you save in your files. Once the narrative is complete, you can copy and paste the answers into this form. You will not be able to save your work in this format and go back into the file.
2) Please upload the attachments for each question. If you are having trouble, please forward the attachments by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org. If you do not get an e-mail confirming receipt, please assume that we did not receive them.
Deadline: Monday, March 4, 2019 at midnight.