FOIL Request (Your form must have at least one item)
Please fill out the field(s) that apply to your needs, then click "Submit."
All requests will go to Annamary Zappia, Records Access Officer, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Dear Records Access Officer:
(1) Please e-mail the following records, if possible. (Include as much detail about the record as possible, such as relevant dates, names, descriptions, etc.):
(2) Please advise me of the appropriate time during normal business hours for inspecting the following records prior to obtaining copies. (Include as much detail about the records as possible, including relevant dates, names, descriptions, etc.):
(3) Please inform me of the cost of providing paper copies of the following records. (Include as much detail about the records as possible, including relevant dates, names, descriptions, etc.):
(4) If all the requested records cannot be e-mailed to me, please inform me by e-mail of the portions that can be e-mailed and advise me of the cost for reproducing the remainder of the records requested ($0.25 per page or actual cost of reproduction).
(5) If the requested records cannot be e-mailed to me due to the volume of records identified in response to my request, please advise me of the actual cost of copying all records onto a CD-ROM or floppy disk.
(6) If my request is too broad or does not reasonably describe the records, please contact me via e-mail so that I may clarify my request and, when appropriate, indicate the manner in which records are filed, retrieved or generated.
If it is necessary to modify my request, I would prefer to be contacted at the following telephone number:
If, for any reason, any portion of my request is denied, please inform me of the reasons for the denial in writing and provide the name, address and e-mail address of the person or body to whom an appeal should be directed.
Address (if records are to be mailed):