All applicants are required to complete the online application
Please refer to the 2017 Request for Applications document for complete instructions.
The application requires general applicant information as well as the following six (6) requirements. Attachments must be added to the online application in the specified places as PDF files.
Include your name on all documents. In the case of the recommendation letter, an option is available for the faculty person to submit the recommendation to APTR directly by emailing it to firstname.lastname@example.org.
1. Applicant Curriculum Vitae or Resume
2. Transcript for certifying program enrollment
3. One (1) Letter of Recommendation from a faculty member or your mentor
4. Letter of Commitment from your project mentor
5. Statement of Interest essay
6. Project Proposal