Which Public Health Learning Module did you use?
Module 1: Advancing Healthy People 2020: Learning and Practice
Module 2: The Legal Infrastructure of Public Health
Module 3: Social Determinants of Health: A Lens for Public Health
Module 4: Emergencies: Prevention, Preparedness, Response and Recovery
Module 5: Tobacco Use: Prevention, Cessation and Policy
Module 6: Substance Use: Addressing Addiction and Emerging Issues
Module 8: Access to Health Services: Multiple Perspectives
Module 9: Healthcare Associated Infections Across the Spectrum of Care
Module 10: Health Information Technology: Using Data to Inform Practice
Module 11: Food: Obesity, Access and Ongoing Issues
Module 12: Injury Prevention: Targeting Teen Driving
Module 13: Using Policy and Best Practices in Maternal, Infant & Child Health:Maternity Care Coalition
Module 14: Using Best Practices to Provide Health Services to the LGBT Population: The Mazzoni Center
Module 15: Bringing it All Together: Healthy People 2020 in the Classroom and Beyond
Which Module elements did you use? (Please select all that apply.)
Video with slides
1. Goals/objectives are clearly stated in the Module(s).
2. Content in the Module(s) was well-organized and easy to understand.
2. Material presented in the Module(s) supports achievement of the goals/objectives.
3. Examples used in the Module(s) are effective and relevant to subject.
4. References cited were adequate to further explore subject, if desired.
5. The Module(s) broadened/deepened my knowledge of the subject.
6. The Module(s) contributed to my professional responsibilities and/or education.
Overall, how would you rate this Module?
Please provide a star rating (1-5)
The amount of material presented in the Module was:
To whom would you recommend this Healthy People 2020 Module? (Please select all that apply.)
Health professions students
Health professions faculty/educators
Public health practitioners
Public health students
Public health faculty/educators
All of the above
What element(s) of the Module did you find most effective?
What element(s) of the Module could be improved?
What other module topics would you be interested in seeing added to our series?
Indicates Response Required